boAt, a company famous for headphones and other wearables, has launched its “Smart Ring”. It is a wearable tracking device that offers multiple uses from health monitoring to single-handed activities to smart activity tracking.
The market of smart ring tracking device segment is going to grow in future and boAt wants to dominate it. Noise has also recently launched a wearable smart ring.
Boat Smart Ring’s design is premium ceramic and metal build. It comes with advanced tracking capabilities that track your daily activities. Along with smart touch controls, it also gets swipe navigation functionality which offers smooth touch controls.
The ring is available in three sizes so it will fit your finger perfectly. Also it is water resistant up to 5 ATM so it will not be affected by water.
|Device||Boat Smart Ring|
|Design||Premium ceramic and metal build|
|Water resistant||Yes, up to 5 ATM|
|Features||Smart touch, Health monitoring, App, Activity tracking|
- Stylish Appearance: It has a stylish, premium and metallic look which provides a sturdy and luxurious look.
- Smart Touch Controls: Ring provides the ability to interact with and control other compatible devices with intuitive swipe navigation. You can play music, click pictures, navigate apps with your ring.
- Health monitoring: You can monitor heart rate, body recovery, body temperature, SpO2 monitoring, sleep monitoring, menstrual cycle tracker.
- Smart Activity Tracking: It also monitors your physical activities like step count, calories burned and distance travelled.
- boAt Ring App: boAt Ring will integrate with its own app to collect detailed insights, interactive data visualizations, trend mapping and progress tracking information.
- Other Features: SOS feature which will alert others in case of emergency.
boAt Smart Ring price in India
Its initial price has been told by the company as Rs 8,999. Detailed information about this is on the official website of the company, here you will also get an idea of the design of the ring. The device will be available on Amazon, Flipkart and boAt website from 12 noon on August 28.