Indian mobile company Lava launched the LAVA Blaze 2 5G smartphone. The company has given information about it on its official website. This phone of Lava can come with MediaTek Dimension 6020 octa-core processor, which is a chipset made of 7 nanometers.
LAVA Blaze 2 5G Specifications
- Software: Android 13-based operating system can be found in Lava Blaze 2 5G phone.
- Display: In the LAVA Blaze 2 5G phone, the company can provide a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 90Hz refresh rate support.
- Battery: For power backup, it can get a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
- Connectivity: Talking about connectivity, the company will provide basic connectivity with a 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port for charging.
- Camera: For photography, a dual camera setup will be available in the rear panel of the phone. It may include a primary camera of 50MP and a secondary camera of 2MP. At the same time, the company can provide an 8MP camera for selfies and video calling.
Camera and Display
|Rear Camera||13 MP + 2 MP|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom|
Touch to focus
|Video Recording||1920×1080 @ 30 fps|
|Quick Charging||Yes, Fast, 18W|
|CPU||Octa core (2 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55)|
|Internal Memory||128 GBBest in Class ▾|
|Expandable Memory||Yes, Up to 1 TB|
|Storage Type||UFS 2.2|
Display and Screen
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches (16.51 cm)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Pixel Density||270 ppiGood ▾|
|Screen to Body Ratio (calculated)||81.29 %|
|Bezel-less display||Yes with punch-hole display|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
Yes, Lava Blaze 2 supports 4G and 5G connectivity.
The price of Lava Blaze 2 (6GB RAM, 128GB) is Rs 7,998.
Lava was founded in 2009 by Hari Om Rai, Sunil Bhalla, Shailendra Nath Rai, and Vishal Sehgal.
Yes, Lava is an Indian company with its roots in India. It is known for being one of the prominent domestic smartphone manufacturers.